Monday 26 January 2009

What I thought of the Three Websites.

This is what I thought of the first wiki that you gave to us. I thought that the wiki on the science museum was quite good as it first of all told us that it had over 250 different document or topics that it had on the wiki. Also it was good from a business perspective as most of the links went onto the science museum website and the wiki was very siomple and not very boring as it had wuite a few pictures and a numerous amount of hyperlinks. I have learned that form this wiki one can still have links onto the other websites. From the ThinkWiki website the thing I liked was that it was full of life and very active. Yet what I learned form it that was bad about the wiki was that there was a lot of advertising from ebay for example that made it a bit tacky. Also I liked the fact that one could bookmark the sit on FACEBOOK for example. And for the final one on the school of architecture

No comments:

Post a Comment